01 Juin Do you want to know how our production process works?
Fresh peppers are harvested in our plantations and sundried considering the best management practices to ensure the quality and safety of our raw materials straight from the source: « From farm to fork ».
- Paprika pods are selected for milling from our climate controlled warehouse.
- The paprika pods are prepared and sorted for milling.
- The whole paprika pods are passed through the first step of the crushing process, achieving a particle size of around 2 mm.
- The crushed paprika then passes through our stone mills until the paprika is reduced into a fine, homogenous powder.
- The paprika powder is packaged in 25 Kg. bags and labeled according to specification.
- The final product is analyzed in our laboratory for its chemical and physical properties according to customer specifications and legal requirements before finally being approved for shipment.